Monday, November 23, 2009

Field Trip & Skull

This week we visited the Bodies exhibit at the Mall of America and the Minneapolis Institute of Art. The Bodies exhibit was very helpful! It was great to see the muscles and how they look underneath the skin. It was very interesting and I learned so much by reading about all the different systems. The art institute was fun to go to also. I live in South Minneapolis, so I've been there few times but it is nice to have time to go look at whatever you would like. On Thursday we started to draw the skull. No lecture, we just started to draw. I think it went ok, it wasn't as hard as I was execting it to be. It was nice to have Amy come around and help me. Here are the two drawings we did in class, one profile and one 3/4.

No comments:

Post a Comment