Wednesday, December 16, 2009

FINAL Blog

In the 2nd half of this semester I have grown and learned so much. We have learned how to draw the feet, the hands, the face. To me those three things were the hardest. I struggled a lot with the feet, hands and face. They seemed to be the trickiest for me. With the exception of the eyes, I enjoyed learning all the different parts of the eye and how to draw it. Every ones eyes are noses are so different so it was nice to get to draw my friends and families! The manikins helped a lot when it came to actually drawing the parts that we had molded. It was nice to see their form and be able to mold and form the muscles ourselves. It was a difficult process but I am glad we did it. I have really enjoyed this class. I like the way it was set up and the assignments that we had. The shell was a lot of fun. This last shell ink wash drawing was a different experience. I have never worked with India ink before so it was fun to play with a different medium. I took this class because I was told it would help my drawings look more three dimensional and I think I have really learned that this semester. I can see why my advisor would suggest this class for me. It has really pushed me out of my comfort zone and pushed me to be a better artist.

http://s604.photobucket.com/albums/tt122/welnae/Final/



No comments:

Post a Comment